Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"F is for friends who do stuff together..."

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 169

     "U is u and me, N is for n-e-time, and n-e-where at all...down here in the deep blue sea." Yep. That's pretty much been my night. Laughing hysterically at stuff from our childhood. Like Spongebob, and Rugrats. And watching the worst show in the world, 7th Heaven. Shane now understands how I can hate something so much that I love it. Because he also hates it so much that he loves it now too. And we have been having 7th Heaven marathons, and it's great fun. Also, Shane makes the best croutons in the world. He made them yesterday for the first time, and they were amazing. So amazing that I made him make them again tonight. And he made them again for us to eat as a snack during our 7th Heaven marathon.

     Thankful for Shane. I've been having a blast with him. And he is the best uncle. Adelyn and Tobin love him so much. Thankful for our laughter, and the fun we're having together, and croutons, and 7th Heaven marathons. He's awesome. I was so thankful when I found out I was having a baby brother. Way back then when I was eleven. And I'm even more thankful for him now.





No comments:

Post a Comment