Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My favorite parts of the day.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 168

1. Going shopping with Shane, Adelyn, and Tobin. The best part of this shopping trip? I didn't have to get the double stroller out, and take the kids in with me. They were perfectly happy to stay in the car with Uncle Shane.

2. Watching, The Emperor's New Groove, with Adelyn and Shane, in the basement, with a bowl of popcorn, while Tobin took a looong nap, while it rained outside, cuddled on the couch, under a blanket.

3. Talking with Shane after dinner. One of the best conversations I've ever had with him. One of the best conversations I've ever had, period.

4. My run with Patty, tonight. It was nice and cool, out. It was a strong run, and that always makes me feel good.

5. Talking with Shane after my run up until this moment. And actually, we're chatting back and forth now. And, it is just so good to have multiple hour conversations with my bro. He's wicked smart. Like, Jeopardy smart. He knows something about everything.

     Thankful for my day with my family. It was sweet, and cozy, and awesome. And I'm so happy Shane came to stay for a couple of days. So are Adelyn, and Tobin.

Fun with Roxy. 

Adelyn, twirling. 



He's trying...won't be long now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment