Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hey now, hey now, my boyfriend's back!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 172

     This is going to be short, because we have a lot of making out to do. After a very long week, Matt is back home from Alabama. He got to go do some cool hazmat stuff. And we have been patiently, or maybe, impatiently, awaiting his return. Adelyn told me everyday, several times a day, "I miss my dada!" "I meed (translation:need) him!" So today, we were all very happy to cuddle with him, and hug him, and be with him.

     Thankful for my sweet husband's safe return home. He was greatly missed around here. Thankful for his hugs and kisses and cuddles. They make me feel whole.

Went to the car show in our little town of Haymarket, today, after Matt got home.



Matt and I really liked this one. 



Anytown, USA. 




No comments:

Post a Comment