Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Pool

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 179

     Today was Tobin's first swim, ever. And it was the first swim of the season for Adelyn. I had been putting off going to the pool, because I was not yet ready to put on a bathing suit. And I'm still not ready. But, it's not about me, so I put on my bathing suit, and took my kids to the pool. Addy was so excited. She smiled the whole time, and kept saying over and over, "I'm having a really fun day!" Tobin wasn't too keen on the pool at first. He clung to me, with his head tucked into my neck. It was only about five minutes before we had to go that he finally started splashing around.

     Today, I was thankful for a fun time at the pool. It was another rough day, but our trip to the pool quieted  Tobin's cries, and allowed us all to have some sweet moments together. Thankful for firsts. Firsts are fun.

Adelyn, after our first pool trip of the summer. 


Tobin, after his first pool trip, ever!

Saw these guys hanging out in the woods today. 






No comments:

Post a Comment