Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We went to the farm. And it was simply lovely.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 155

     What is it about wide open spaces that makes you feel like you can breathe deeper? We went to the farm today. A little farm, about ten minutes from our home. As soon as we got out of the car, I felt like I had stepped into a foreign country. Not because it was unusually different than any other farm I had ever been to, but because it was this wide open space of blue sky and green grass as far as my eyes could see. Ten minutes from where I live. Ten minutes from busy roads. And traffic lights. And people everywhere. Ten minutes away...is this little gem. This little tucked away secret place away from it all. It was wonderful. And beautiful. We had the most lovely time. I cannot think of any other place I would have rather been today.

     Thankful for a gorgeous day, spent in wide open spaces, with my two loves. Thankful for blue sky, and green grass. And deep breaths of fresh air.









































No comments:

Post a Comment