Thursday, June 20, 2013

Oh, heaven is a place on earth!

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 170

     And it's called, the pedicure chair. My eyebrows were looking like fuzzy caterpillars, and my feet were looking rough from running, and no polish. So, my mom and Shane watched my babies, and I went and got pampered a bit. While I was getting my pedicure, I was thinking these things:

1. "Oh, heaven is a place on earth..." (I was literally singing that song to myself)
2. If I ever won the lottery, like big time, or I was a famous person or something...my one crazy, insane, off the wall indulgence would be, daily pedicures. Every morning. Before I started my day, I would get a pedicure. It's one of my favorite things ever.

     It's a been a rough week. I was so tired tonight, that after I put the kids to bed, I napped from 7 to 9, and then got up, and cleaned the kitchen, picked up the toys, and came down to write this blog post. I'm thankful that it's bedtime. I'm thankful for pedicures. I'm thankful for clean eyebrows. Because they make me feel clean, and fresh, and pretty, and put together, even if I don't have any make-up on. I'm thankful that I got an hour to myself today. I was in desperate need of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment