Sunday, June 30, 2013

The "Coupon" gift.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 180

     Matt and I have been giving coupons to each other for as long as I can remember. Coupons for things like, "one date night," "one back massage," "one night off from giving the kids a bath and putting them to bed." I love the coupon gift. It's a sweet gift because so much thought has to be put into it. You can't just give the same coupon over and over and over. Boring. I have collected many different coupons over the years. They never expire. :)

     Matt turned in two coupons today. But, I wasn't able to fulfill them because, the day was just too busy. And Matt loves me anyways. 

     Thankful for my sweet husband. Without him, my days would have a lot less laughter, and love, and smacks on my booty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment